Blaenau Gwent Youth Service gives information, guidance and advice to young people aged 11-25.
We’re here to treat young people with respect and let them know their rights and how to keep themselves safe.
We offer a different way of learning and working both in and out of schools.
If you’re not sure what we do, here are some of our different areas of work:
- Positive Futures
- Young Ambassadors (YAM’s)
- Young Reps Volunteers
- Independent Counselling Service
- D of E (Duke of Edinburgh)
- Detached Youth Work
- Inspire 2 Work & Achieve Project
- Youth clubs
- Sexual Health and Wellbeing
- Editorial Group & Youth Information
- Youth Activities e.g. Arts, DJ workshops, Surfing, & Residential’s
- Training for youth workers
- Accredited courses for young people
We’re keen to help & work with you - SO GET IN TOUCH!
To get involved or to find out more call the Youth Service on Tel. 01495 355811
Also find us on facebook, visit us at BG-Youth Service to get all the up to date information.