Blaenau Gwent Youth Service gives information, guidance and advice to young people aged 11-25.
We’re here to treat young people with respect and let them know their rights and how to keep themselves safe.
We offer a different way of learning and working both in and out of schools.
If you’re not sure what we do, here are some of our different areas of work:
- Oasis youth workers in schools
- School Counsellors and kooth.com (online counselling service)
- D of E (Duke of Edinburgh)
- Detached Youth Work
- Prevent 14 – 19 Youth workers
- Youth clubs
- Sexual Health and Wellbeing
- Editorial Group & Youth Information
- Youth Activities e.g. Arts, Dj workshops, Surfing, & Residential’s
- Open for Youth Nights
- Training for youth workers
- Accredited courses for young people
We’re keen to help & work with you - SO GET IN TOUCH!
To get involved or to find out more call the Youth Service on 01495 355811
Also find us on facebook BG-Youth Service to get all the up to date info.